Attorney Aubrey Robertson was drawn to criminal law after realizing how impactful a great attorney could be in the lives of others in their communities. He has since acted as an Assistant District Attorney and a criminal defense attorney, representing people on both sides of the courtroom. Through his actions, efforts, and unshakable sense of justice and fairness, he has been able to positively influence the people around him and people in need.
For most of his legal career, Attorney Aubrey Robertson acted as a prosecutor in both Houston and Waco, where he gained powerful insight into the legal workings of the Texas criminal justice system.
In personally managing criminal prosecutions of all sorts, from murders to drug crimes, he was able to gain impressive legal abilities and understandings.
MAKING THE SWITCH TO CRIMNAL DEFENSE
Attorney Robertson brings those experiences and lessons to the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C. to benefit his clients. He knows the people they represent are real people trying to lead their lives as best they can; they are not dockets, case files, or wrongdoers, as the criminal justice system often depicts them. In order to create a stronger defense case for his clients, Attorney Aubrey Robertson shows the prosecution the lives of the people behind the charges, humanizing them before judge and jury.
OPEN & HONEST COMMUNICATION
Throughout his career, whether he acted for the state or the defendant, Attorney Aubrey Robertson has maintained that a cornerstone of a healthy attorney-client relationship is communication. Using emails, phone calls, and text messages, he makes himself available to clients at all hours of the day so they can get pressing questions and concerns addressed without delay. He also makes certain his clients know what is going on and what to expect as a case develops, keeping them knowledgeable and confident in proceedings.
Aubrey grew up in Houston, Texas and graduated from Humble High School in 2001. While attending Baylor University – where he graduated with a double major in Political Science and Slavic and Eastern European Studies – he planned on leading a career that would allow him to help former Soviet countries draft new, fair, and citizen-oriented constitutions. At the New York Law School, he became heavily involved in mock trials and criminal law clinics, which eventually influenced him to change his career focus to the criminal justice system.
VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE & INTERNSHIPS
Aubrey worked with the Legal Aid Society of New York City to complete pro bono work. He also served as a law clerk for the Honorable L.B. Stone of the Supreme Court of New York County, and he interned with the Harris County District Attorney’s Office. Before joining the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C., he served as an Assistant District Attorney, a criminal defense attorney for two firms, and then an Assistant District Attorney again, which eventually progressed to District Court Felony Chief.
GET IN TOUCH WITH AUBREY TODAY
Attorney Aubrey Robertson is excited to a part of the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C. He recognizes Attorney Feazell’s work as a former-elected District Attorney of McLennan County with an impressive trial record. As a people-oriented law office and with attorneys who are not afraid of the courtroom, he is a perfect fit. When clients retain the firm’s legal service, they put a fighter on their side.
- New York Law School, New York, New York, Juris Doctor, May 2008
Baylor University Waco, Texas, Bachelor of Arts, December 2004
- Primary Major: Political Science
- Secondary Major: Slavic and Eastern European Studies
- Minor: History
- State Bar of Texas, November 2008
AREA OF PRACTICE
AWARDS / ACCOLADES
- Board of Directors for the Waco-McLennan County Bar Association
- Member, New York Law School Federalist Society
- Former Co-Chairman, Baylor Ambassadors, White House Relations Committee
- Former Chairman, Phi Alpha Delta, Mock Trial Committee
- Former Co-Chairman, BIC Leadership Council Faculty Relations Committee
- Former Captain, Baylor Undergrad Mock Trial
- Former Member, Editorial Staff of Analysis of Current Events
- Awarded New York Law School Merit Scholarship
- Awarded Baylor University Provost Scholarship
- Selected for participation in the Baylor Interdisciplinary Core
- Member, Phi Alpha Delta, Pre-Law Fraternity
- Member, Sigma Iota Rho, International Studies Honors Fraternity
- Member, Baylor Ambassadors Publications Professional Speaking Events