Learn How We Can Help You Build Your Case
During these trying times, you may want to just stay home. And at The Law Offices of Vic Feazell, we understand. That’s why we’re set up to handle your personal injury claim without you even having to come in. Just give us a call. We’ll take it from there. And we can send any paperwork straight to your smartphone or computer. Don’t delay - because if we don’t put money in your pocket, you don’t owe us anything.
Many Satisfied Clients
If we don't put money in your pocket, you don't owe us anything.
Best representationEva D.
Prompt, informative attention throughout the entire legal process.Eva J.
No one comes close to holding a candle to this law firm.Thyssen K.
You can depend on the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C. for the following injury claims and more:
- Car accidents: Auto insurance companies are notorious for making life difficult for claimants. Make your case easier for yourself by putting us in charge.
- Motorcycle accidents: We proudly stand with riders who have been seriously injured in crashes at no fault of their own.
- Truck accidents: You deserve serious compensation after a serious big rig accident. We have the strength needed to challenge trucking companies in and out of court.
- Catastrophic injuries: For life-changing injuries like brain, burn, and spinal cord injuries, we always deliver attentive top-grade legal representation.
- Construction accidents: Were you hurt on the job as a construction worker? You might have to sue a construction firm for compensation. We can help.
- Premises liability: We can manage all sorts of premises liability claims, such as those involving slip-and-fall accidents, negligent security, dog attacks, attractive nuisances, etc.
Our personal injury lawyers in Texas serve all of central Texas, including Waco, Austin, Belton, Temple, and Killeen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Attorney Vic Feazell was featured in Netflix true crime docuseries “The Confession Killer.”
Timeline on Vic Feazell's Career
1968 Vic is hired by the Austin Police Department.
1979 Vic receives law degree from Baylor Law School.
1982 Vic becomes youngest District Attorney in the history of McLennan County.
1983 Vic tries the 1982 Lake Waco Triple Murders.
1984 Vic begins investigating the Henry Lee Lucas confessions and published the Lucas Report.
1988 Vic begins representing Lucas in pending murder cases, hoping to avoid more false confessions.
1991 Vic is awarded a record-setting $58MM judgement for libel charges.
1993 Vic is cited in the 1993 Guinness Book of World Records for largest defamation suit in history.
1998 Governor Bush commutes Lucas's death penalty to life in prison.
2005 Vic founds the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C.
2014 Vic Starts the Vic Feazell Podcast
Featured in the Media
Read More on Vic Feazell's Features in Major Media
Can’t get enough of us? Attorney Vic Feazell, his team, and the firm have been featured in numerous articles, podcasts, websites, films, books, and more.
Among the most notable include:
- Attorney Vic Feazell was featured in Netflix true crime docuseries “The Confession Killer.”
- Careless Whispers by Carlton Stowers, an award winning book that chronicles the 1982 Lake Waco Murders, mentions Vic Feazell’s involvement in the groundbreaking case.
- The Vic Feazell Show is a podcast we produce that recounts Vic Feazell’s time as Waco’s DA and the historical events and individuals he encountered along the way.
- Vic Feazell is featured in the 1993 edition of Guinness World Records for winning the largest defamation lawsuit in history.
- Vic Feazell’s Wikipedia page
- Vic Feazell’s Youtube channel
Justice Is Within Your Reach
Regardless of how challenging your particular situation may be, we are unafraid of tackling it head-on. Our team of Texas injury lawyers will approach your case with a personalized plan for success. We believe responsible parties deserve to be held accountable for the consequences of their actions.
This is why we at Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C. operate on a contingency-fee-basis, because we feel you shouldn’t have to pay unless we deliver you the results you deserve.
Free phone & video consults available 24/7!
Most Dangerous Intersections in WacoRead More
Attorney Vic Feazell Gains Decade-Long Membership to The National Trial Lawyers Top 100Read More
Why Social Media and Personal Injury Claims Don’t MixRead More
Is It Safe to Drive With Your Pet in the Car?Read More
Dealing with a Slip and Fall Injury on the Job- Case Story of the MonthRead More
The Mental Impact of Being in a Car AccidentRead More
How to Manage Driving AnxietyRead More
Icy Roads Lead to Increased Risk in Car Accidents – WACO Winter StormRead More