Temple Injury Lawyers
Injured? Call (254) 938-6885 for a Free Consultation!
Have you or a loved one been injured? At the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C., our Temple injury lawyers are part of a legal team nationally recognized for outstanding representation. If you have been wrongfully injured by someone else and require legal assistance to receive compensation for your medical expenses and other accident related losses, we will fight for you. Backed by multi-million dollar settlements and numerous satisfied clients, we believe we can be trusted to handle your injury claim.
Free consultations are available to all prospective clients, so don’t hesitate to give us a call at (254) 938-6885 or fill out our online contact form to speak directly with an experienced injury attorney about your case.
Injury Claims We Handle
The Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C. has handled injury cases throughout the state of Texas for decades. We’ve seen it all—from minor slip and fall accidents to catastrophic, multi vehicle traffic accidents. No matter how serious your injuries, how massive or intimidating the defendant, or how complex your case may seem, we will help you navigate every hurdle and challenge and do everything in our power to secure the fair and just compensation you deserve.
Our nationally recognized law firm is equipped to handle a broad variety of injury claims including:
- Amusement park accidents
- Bicycle accidents
- Boating accidents
- Burn injuries
- Car accidents
- Catastrophic injuries
- Construction accidents
- Dog bite injuries
- Explosion injuries
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Pedestrian accidents
- Premises liability claims
- Product liability claims
- Slip and fall accidents
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Truck accidents
- Uber and Lyft accidents
- Work accidents
- Wrongful death
If you don’t see your case type listed above, do not be discouraged—there remains a good chance we can still help with your situation. Schedule a free consultation to discuss your case with one of our experienced attorneys to find out if we can assist with your claim.
What Is Personal Injury?
Personal injury is a field of law that deals with injuries that have been caused to one or more individuals due to another person or company’s negligence. Person injury claims allow the injured party (the plaintiff) to receive monetary damages from the defendant. For example, if a drunk driver (the defendant) rear ended a law abiding motorist (the plaintiff), the drunk driver and their insurance company must pay compensation to the injured motorist if the latter’s personal injury claim is successful.
Important terms related to personal injury include:
- Personal injury claim: A lawsuit to settle a legal dispute between a person (or people) who has suffered harm from an accident or injury someone else might be legally responsible for.
- Plaintiff: The party (or parties) bringing the lawsuit. Typically, the person who was injured.
- Defendant: The individual or entity allegedly responsible for causing the plaintiff’s harm.
- Damages: Losses suffered by the plaintiff due to their accident. Common examples include medical bills, lost wages, property damage costs, and non-economic losses such as “pain and suffering.”
- Negligence: The failure to behave with the level of care that someone ordinarily would have exercised under the same circumstances. In the above example, getting behind the wheel after having a few drinks would be considered “negligence.”
- Burden of Proof: The plaintiff's obligation to prove their allegations to be true.
- Tort: A wrongful act that is not a crime.
- Statute of Limitations: x In Texas, the statute of limitations is x years from the date or discovery of the illness or injury.
You might be thinking that personal injury claims can’t be all that common and might be something you shouldn’t bother with. Ultimately the choice is yours whether to pursue an injury claim. Yet, you may be surprised at how prevalent—and deadly—accidental injuries can be.
The leading cases of injury related deaths throughout Texas in 2018 were, in order from highest to lowest percentage:
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Drug poisoning
- Non-drug poisoning
All the above can fall under person injury in at least some cases, traffic accidents and falls being the most common. We don’t share this information to scare you, only to express how common serious accidents can be and how vital it is to seek proper medical treatment and legal advice when such an injury has occurred.
Consultations Are Free, So Schedule Yours Today!
At the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C., we believe that legal representation for injury claims should be accessible and affordable for everyone. This is why our legal teams works on a contingency fee basis—meaning we charge no upfront fees for the legal services we provide. We will even front all costs associated with a client’s case. Clients only have to pay us if we win their case, in which case we will take a previously agreed upon percentage of your settlement. We will never do anything without your involvement or permission nor will you be kept in the dark about your case. Together we will fight to obtain the compensation you deserve.
Call us at (254) 938-6885 or reach out using our online contact form to schedule a free, confidential case review in Temple today. Hablamos Español!
Natural Gas Explosion | Burn Injuries Attorney Fees & Expenses: $5,500,000.00
- $1.5 Million Explosion Injury
- $1.5 Million Car Accident
- $1 Million Wrongful Death
- $357 Thousand 18 Wheeler Truck Wreck Injuries
- $340 Thousand Car Wreck
If we don't put money in your pocket, you don't owe us anything.
Best representationEva D.
Prompt, informative attention throughout the entire legal process.Eva J.
No one comes close to holding a candle to this law firm.Thyssen K.