Skip to Content

Taking Action with a Day Care Injury Claim


Few things will have the power to affect a family as deeply as an injury to a child. Now that you and your family are struggling to cope with injury or injuries your child sustained while he or she was supposedly being looked after by employees of a day care facility, there is every reason for you to take legal action against the party who is responsible for your child’s pain and suffering.

Recovering Compensation with Day Care Injury Claims

Our Austin legal team possesses the resources and the experience you will need to pursue any claim against your child’s day care facility, including those claims associated with the following:

  • Caretaker Negligence
  • Day Care Center Negligence
  • Child Abuse
  • Shaken Baby Syndrome
  • Failure to Supervise
  • Sexual Assault
  • Safety Code Violations

Whatever the particulars of your situation, you can expect our Austin legal team do everything that is necessary to help you and your family prepare a well-articulated and comprehensive legal claim against the party responsible for your child’s injury. By filing a claim, you may be able to recover compensation for the following:

  • Medical Bills
  • Rehabilitation Bills and Equipment
  • Pain and Suffering

Our attorneys understand that no amount of money could completely make up for the fact that your child suffered a needless injury. However, there is no reason why you should be responsible for the cost of treatment when someone else’s irresponsible behavior directly resulted in your child being harmed.

Consult With a Day Care Injury Attorney in Austin

At the Law Offices of Vic Feazell, P.C., our Austin day care injury attorneys understand just how difficult the legal process can be for families who are already struggling with their child’s injury; we will do everything we can to help you and your family put this legal matter behind you as quickly as possible. To discuss the particulars of your claim with an attorney, please call our Austin offices at (512) 710-0931 today.